Rolland Enviro100™ Copy is 100% post consumer & certified processed chlorine free White Multipurpose Paper carries multiple environmental certifications
8.5 x 11" 20lb, per ctn 5,000 sheets
- 100% Post Consumer Recycled Fibers (exceeding EPA standards)
- 100% Processed Chlorine Free (PCF), certified by Chlorine Free Products Association (CFPA)*
- No chlorine or chlorine-containing compounds
- Environmental Choice EcoLogo certified
- Certified FSC Recycled
- Made with biogas energy
- Excellent quality and performance
- Proud North-American producer of recycled paper since 1882
- Standard Paper Brightness (92 bright)
- Suitable for Duplexing
- Recyclable Ream Wrapper!**
- Acid-free/archival/permanent paper
- Formerly known as Cascades New Life DP 100.
- We recomend this paper: performs as well as virgin (non-recycled) paper.
- We recomend this paper mill as one of the better in terms of environmental concern.
- We recomend this paper because it is CERTIFIED processed chlorine free (PCF).
- Matching envelopes available
- This product has earned the following environmental certifications:
*This is the superior copy/multipurpose paper available because it is BOTH 100% post consumer recycled AND certified processed chlorine free (PCF). It's important to support PCF certification. Rolland is also one of the most environmentally dedicated mills in our opinion. An excellent choice for an environmental paper, value, and performance. Laser Guaranteed. Excellent runability in all machines: laser, copier, printer, fax.
*Why is Processed Chlorine Free Certification important?
How do you know that the paper mill across town or upriver from your drinking supply isn't releasing toxics into your environment? How would you know if it bleaches pulp with chlorine gas or chlorine dioxide? There are so many unsubstantiated and conflicting claims in the marketplace for paper and paper products, it's hard to know which are credible. That’s why the Chlorine Free Product Association’s chlorine-free certification process is important. Mills can prove the environmental quality of their products to their customers, and customers can be assured that what's on the label is the truth. This also means no chlorine or chlorine-containing compounds. The PCF certification requires that papers must be made at mills with no outstanding environmental permit violations.
The use of one ton, representing 40 cartons of 5000 sheets size 8½ x 11, of Rolland Enviro100 Copy switched from virgin paper helps the environment in the following ways:
- Saves the equivalent of 17 mature trees
- Reduces solid wastes by 1,081 lb.
- Reduces the quantity of water used by 10,196 gallons
- Reduces suspended particles in the water by 6.9 lb.
- Reduces air emissions by 2,098 lb.
- Reduces natural gas consumption by 2,478 cubic feet by using biogas
**Made of 100% recycled fibers, our ream wrapper is recyclable because of the water soluble additive that protects the product from humidity and deterioration and the ink we use is coming from biodegradable composites.
(Temporary substitute for American Eagle Eagle Office 404)